Sunday, December 29, 2013

Red and Teal!

 Hope you had a wonderful month!
As we wrap up the end of the year, we want to say
THANK YOU
 for all the fabulous cards and projects posted to Anyone for Anya!
And many thanks for being patient with my crazy postings and chaotic schedule!

There are big plans for challenges next year...challenges that will fill the entire month!
Bigger prizes and more ways to win!

This week is a play for fun while we get things
 finalized for our new year!

The challenge is:
RED and TEAL!

Come back next week for a whole new AFA!
This challenge will only last 1 week and make way for a new year of challenges!

Here's the Design team inspiration:

Dear Anyone for Anya followers , 
I want to thank you for all lovely comments on my DT cards during the last years.
This is my last card as DT at AFA, I have decided to step down from the team.

3 comments:

Denice said...

Gorgeous creations by the AFA DT!
Looking forward to all of the new challenges in 2014.
We will all miss Blankina and her inspiring projects.

Blankina said...

Thank you all, good luck in the new year and if possibile I will join you in the monthly challenges new style!!

Big Hugs Blankina

Jess said...

Too cool! I love the new look challenges...
Just a note, the linky list hasn't reset ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...