Sunday, January 05, 2014

JANUARY CHALLENGE: Corrugated Cardboard

Happy 2014!

This year we are mixing up the challenges!
Each month we'll have a new challenge.
There will be multiple sponsors, so the prize package will be awesome!
You can just link up your card with the inlinkz...and still have 1 chance to win!

OR...boost your chances of winning with our new Rafflecopter option!
 You'll need to login to your facebook account or use your email to enter the raffle.
You can use any images you like...and can enter
 as many new cards as you make!

The challenge this month is:
Corrugated Cardboard!

                                                          
   Nelly

 
 Samantha
 

8 comments:

Mary said...

Beautiful cards! Love the look of the corrugated cardboard. Thanks for the great inspiration!!

ike said...

Super DT cards :-) Thank you for this great Challenge
Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxx

Blankina said...

Hi ( ex ) teamies, thanks for the lovely time I had with you.
Strange to enter like a particpant, but I could not miss the new style challenge..
http://blankinacreations.blogspot.it/2014/01/hb2u-tgf-cas-card.html
HUgs
Blankina

Yolanda Rodriguez said...

Awesome cards! Very different Challenge!

Nitasha said...

These are fantastic creations! Thank you for getting me to think outside the box- I literally tore a piece of a shipping box to use for my card!! LOL!

Heidi Brawley said...

Thanks for the fun idea of using corrugated cardboard. Totally not something I would use but I quite like it on my card and all the DT cute creations too!!!

Olga Bester said...

Happy New Year.
Thank you for the lovely inspirations!

Ardilla said...

I love corrugated cardstock... thanks for this challenge :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...